4 November 2010

The Philosophy of Deserve

Life is not designed to give us what we need. Life was designed to give us what we deserve. I don't mean in the justice sense, here. I mean in terms of what seems to be a natural law. We don't reap a harvest in the Autumn because we need a harvest; we reap a harvest because we deserve it. If you wish to reap, you must plant. Reaping is reserved for the planters. You can't walk into a field and say, "I need a crop". The field will say, "Who is this clown who brings me his need but brings me no seed?" Take your seed to the market place, not your need. The market place is interested in what you want to plant. Giving out starts the receiving process. Find a way to serve the many. Supply your need by concetrating serving, sharing, not concentrating on your need. Success is something you attract by the person you become, not something your pursue, go after, grasp.



With thanks to Jim Rohn for this philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment